Wednesday, September 6, 2017

DONALD TRUMP: NO COMPARISON

DONALD TRUMP: NO COMPARISON "Compared to what?" was the reply query received yesterday when I googled the speed of the earth. Compared to what? When I responded: "compared to the sun," it told me it was 67,000 mph; rotating at 1034 mph at the equator. But we do not feel it! That surprised me. It also reminded me of the popular tune of the same name by Les McCann/Eddie Harris, from the '60s and '70s movement. I ask myself that question now in the wake of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma; in light of North Korea and the United States nuclear postures; and in light of Donald Trump, alone! Islamic terrorism by some fades in comparison to any of these threats. United States President Donald J. Trump stands alone as among the greatest of global threats. He is the one to be scrutinized most closely! Compared to what? No equivalent global comparison! For DJ Trump!