Wednesday, April 17, 2019

THE "YOZONE"

WELCOME TO THE "YOZONE" All is energy. You. Me. We. Air. Water. Light. Food. Dirt. Metal. Minerals. Earth, Moon. Sky. Stars. All is energy. Everything is energy. And, yet, deeper still, everything is everything. Life and death are both, therefore, our energetic illustration that we are blessed to perceive and to conceive to give credibility to all. I had intuited this "all is energy" proposition today, April 17, 2019, as I awoke from last night's slumber. The term "yozone" (offshoot of 'ozone') had come to me as a short descriptor term for describing a person's idea-energy being made manifest--materializing--among us humans as an active motive power. Before I shared this naked idea with friends, I thought that I would seek verification, reification, edification, online (where else?). There is such. An article entitled "The Illusion of Reality : The Scientific Proof That Everything is Energy and Reality Isn't Real" by Kate Montana leaped right at me online, as I googled: https://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/everything-is-energy…/ Reading her article I thought of the late Donnie Hathaway's "Everything Is Everything" as affirming in his rhythmic , soulful, music the same spirit what Kate Montana writes of. I also hear strains of George Clinton, a/k/a "Dr. Funkenstein" pumping the funk in the mystical background with the Fisk Jubilee Singers, Aretha Franklin, and the ancient pharaohs pyramid builders. I also feel hear Mama, Daddy, Aunt Mary, Uncle Otie, and the old folks at home, back home, who all knew that there is nothing else but God! I then read "Everything is Energy and Science Has Proved It--Here's How" online that is unsigned by anyone . It confirmed the above noted observations, asseverations. https://www.learning-mind.com/everything-is-energy/ As the ozone layer is said to be an upper atmospheric condition that protects our biome from harmful items, gasses, radiation, from outer space , "yozone" is your contact to what lies beyond earth's ozone, an infinite divinity of which we each are, infinitesimal micro-miniature ideals. Amen.