Sunday, April 7, 2019

LIFE REPRISES LIFE

LIFE REPRISES LIFE FOREVER Life reprises life in similitude . Each day blends with, replicates, past days in time, blends with, replicates each future month, year, century, epoch, era, age in time. Reprise is not "replace". Each one, each life, each thing, is unique; is singular. "Reprise" , rather, recurs, renews, resumes past essentials, past uniqueness, notwithstanding. Jesus said "I am with you always, even until the end of time". He spoke truth. So will we, all life, be until the end of time, as all have been from the "beginning" of time. Isaiah 41:10 (GNTA) Do not be afraid - I am with you! I am your God - let nothing terrify you! I will make you strong and help you; I will protect you and save you. Matthew 28:19-20 King James Version (KJV) 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. King James Version (KJV) Public Domain Life reprises life in similitude forever. For life is life in continuum forever, by the grace of God. Amen.