Tuesday, November 28, 2017

I SAW THE AUGUST 21, 2017 ECLIPSE

In the spirit of defiant faith, I looked at the recent solar eclipse unaided by special goggles, or with my back turned looking at its shadow cast on paper contraptions. "Glimpsed" is more descriptively accurate than "looked, " since no one can look, with unaided eyes, at the sun, nor any portion thereof, except quickly, fast, extremely briefly! Pain locks down the brain, preventing us from doing so, automatically. Call it divine governance at work. I caught a glimpse. It had made no sense to me that we could not see, in part ,(eclipse) what we wholly could see each day shining brilliantly above. In short, I did not drink the government's,and media's hyperbolic "Kool-Aid" about human health risks--blindness, for example--from viewing the natural eclipse of the sun. Eclipses are as ancient as the Earth. In none of my studies had I ever read where any animals or humans in ancient days were ever adversely affected by a solar eclipse total or partial eclipse! I studied intensely before I glimpsed it on August 21, 2017, just to be sure. So far, so good, in Jesus' name, on November 28, 2017. "Fake news." "Fake science." So much is fake in our nation, in our orientation. I prefer natural, actual, factual, historical, reputable, provable, to lies!