Friday, August 18, 2017

PRAYER LIST

THE PRAYER LIST! The prayer list works, when nothing else will work. I know this truth for myself, because It has worked for me: successfully-repeatedly on time , in time, in line with prayer! I initially learned of it from elders in our church and in my family, Mama in particular! Recently I have again read about divine prayer power in the NARRATIVE OF SOJOURNER TRUTH. She had been told to use it by her mother "Mau Mau Betts," when she and her parents were slaves in upstate New York, before slaves were freed there in 1828. After thinking about it, further, I remembered that all characters in African American history, who had relied upon prayer from objective subjugation, had been delivered from it into a more desirable place. These thoughts occur to me as I reflect upon the state of our nation and of our people, under President Donald Trump. Put him on the prayer list! And put those diabolical people with him on the prayer list as well! Hand them all over to God! Continue to work the work that you were sent here to work, while you do so; while you pray, when you pray, as you pray! Then, watch the power of the Lord come down! This is testimony! This is true! It has happened to me, for me. It has happened to and for many, it can work for you! Whenever you see no other way through, think no other way is through, feel no other way through, then unfurl the prayer list! No other means is better than the power of God, whose mysteries are literally inscrutable; and whose power is incalculable! Too big for me is never too big for God! Never. Put America and its President on the prayer list! Ask God for grace, guidance, power, love as we work-on, and witness yet again the fact of God's glory, power, love for us!