Thursday, June 8, 2017

MARVELOUS TO BEHOLD

MARVELOUS TO BEHOLD! It is so marvelous to behold the unmasking of those magnificent mavens who have malevolently moiled and molested us for eons. I am just happy to be a witness and a commentator of this unfolding revelation that is spiritual, material , artistic, intellectual, governmental, credal, historic, financial, scientific, epidemiological, anthropological. I do not, I cannot, speak for what may happen tomorrow. Sufficient for me is my God-given ability to speak today; to see, hear feel write; indeed to breathe in the breath and breadth of hope that is obscured in low-hanging clouds of uncertainty. I rejoice with those who have been denied during the domain of doom and of darkness that has settled on our predecessors and our ancient ones, whose legacy to us are our own lives! They passed the baton. I grasp that baton and its burdens with humility, sincerity, audacity, tenacity, capacity, creativity, love.