Thursday, December 13, 2018

VERY GOOD REPORT!

A VERY GOOD REPORT! Brother Harold Coleman called me yesterday, 12/12/2018, to report on his hospital visit to see our first cousin, Reverlea Coleman, of St. Louis, who is recovering from open heart surgery. This report is all the more remarkable, because brother Harold just had his big toe removed surgically recently for a troubling diabetic condition. Yet, he thought it not robbery to cast aside himself for her sake and the gospel's sake! Brother Harold is a preacher of the gospel, CME. So is brother Edwin Coleman, our baby brother, who had arrived at Revvie's room, even before Harold, to the delight and surprise of Revvie and hospital staff. "Who is this handsome man sitting at the foot of my bed, " Revvie reportedly gushed upon seeing Edwin, early in the morning! Obviously I was not there. But via Rev. Harold Coleman, the Holy Ghost got loose! And I was crying, laughing, shouting for joy because of my brother's phone call and very good report about Rev. Edwin Coleman and about our beloved cousin, Reverlea Coleman! Glory to God in the highest amen! Amen! Of course being an AME preacher myself, I dare not let this moment, this experience, this report pass, without giving homage to the One who has and does deliver me from all kinds of perils, plots, sickness! I love good reports. I love my family! I love the Lord. He heard my cry! https://www.google.com/…/%3fsearch=Philippians%2b4:8&versio…