Sunday, May 21, 2017

PURSUE PERFECTION

PURSUE PERFECTION "Be you therefore perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect. " Mt 5:48 An ideal life involves human feeling, knowing, pursuing perfection; not as an abstraction, or as distraction, but unto complete self-satisfaction. Neither is pursuit of perfection a lonely life. Instead, it contemplates a patterned pursuit by at least "two or three" people in its attainment. Scripture says, "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth, touching anything they shall ask, it shall do it for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Mt 18:19-20 Thus, when you are ever again asked by anyone what they can do about this or that, reply in accord with scripture; tell them to work with other people in Jesus' name in obedience to divine admonition : PURSUE PERFECTION ! I certainly will do so in Jesus' name.