Sunday, May 15, 2016

ELAINE/HELENA ARKANSAS MASSACRE OF 1919

Holocaust in 1919, Elaine, Arkansas. Have these 237 massacre-related deaths been memorialized or damages paid to the heirs by the State of Arkansas or the county where they died ? Why not? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine,_Arkansas There in Phillips County, Arkansas , on the Mississippi River, along Hwy 61, lies / is Elaine-Helena. Only 836 people live in that county now, 41% living below poverty level. This is where that barbaric atrocity in which 241 poor black people, who were organizing for economic justice, were massacred after World War, by white terrorist mobs and law enforcement officials, during the racist reign of President Woodrow Wilson! No one, and nothing, was criminally prosecuted or held liable in damages. These black sharecroppers' lives must be memorialized by Arkansas as expiation! And their stolen lands reclaimed!My chiefest joy is in memorializing, redeeming, remembering, my own African American people who died fighting for economic freedom less than 150 years ago !By the Rivers of Babylon …5If I forget you, O Jerusalem, May my right hand forget her skill. 6May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth If I do not remember you, If I do not exalt Jerusalem Above my chief joy. 7Remember, O LORD, against the sons of Edom The day of Jerusalem, Who said, "Raze it, raze it To its very foundation."… PSALM 137. http://blackmainstreet.net/never-forget-americas-forgotten-mass-lynching-237-black-sharecroppers-murdered-arkansas/