Sunday, February 15, 2015

CREDO OF PRINCE HALL MASONS

"I believe in God, Grand Architect of the Universe, the Alpha of the unreckoned yesterdays, the Omega of the impenetrable tomorrows, the beginning and the ending. "I believe in man, potentially God's other self, often faltering on his own way upward but irrepressible in the urge to scale spiritual Annapurnas. I believe in Freemasonry-that corporate adventure in universal brotherhood, despising kinship with no child of the All-Father. "I believe in Prince Hall Masonry, a door of benevolence, securely tiled against the unworthy, but opened wide to men of good report, whether Aryan or Hottentot. "I believe in Masonic vows-the truths of true men plighted in their better selves." "CREDO"--G.W. Crawford P.187, "Epilogue " PRINCE HALL LIFE AND LEGACY by Charles H. Wesley (1983)