Thursday, January 16, 2020

WE ARE BYPRODUCTS

◦ We are byproducts of those who produced us. Composed of their DNA, RNA, at least. ◦ But might not there be more? ◦ Might not aspects of their spirits saturate our souls? If DNA/RNA be matter, are not there any spiritual analogues? ◦ Are we not also beneficiaries of our ancestries’ spirits as we are byproducts of their matter? ◦ Ancient Egyptians-ancient Ethiopians recognized a ka or universal spirit, and a ba or individual spirit in each person. ◦ I confess that I do not know the answer to the question posed. ◦ But, as I think about striating rocks, merging stars, evolution, natural phenomena including the mystery of ourselves , I am impelled to inquire of you! ◦ Even so, I am intrigued with the possibilities of anthropological recognizance that might arise from 2020 dedicated spiritual investigations of this matter and spirit nascent in mankind.