Thursday, June 13, 2019

Brush arbpr benevolence

The valuable free space afforded to us by FACEBOOK is comparable to a brush arbor-based spiritual motivational meetings of our sainted forebears in the slavery era. I am grateful for the opportunity to speak, to reason, to expound for free with hundreds, if not thousands of people each day. But the great run seems to be ending for me, at least, as I am an "influencer" who has been identified, curtailed and maybe soon censored. Truth is too revolutionary for liars to tolerate indefinitely. So "goodbye !" in case, I am cut off by FB's disablers abruptly! I thank them for the privilege of suffrage and I thank you for listening , dear friends. It is all grace, anyway. So, I also must thank God for allowing me tthe privilege to be here! Our forebears formerly frequented "brush arbors" like this free FB space, in woods, swamps, private places to revive, inform, comfort, strengthen, lift up, one another before 1865 (and after by some), so we have serendipidously continued their hallowed holy tradition! https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brush%20arbor?fbclid=IwAR0Bs_M_wPu3xpwQJObdydgtex53i0iOJhWGoStSlKSM4DY3p6ItJGQpCz8