Saturday, September 29, 2018

ALREADY FEELING FRAUGHT 2019

ALREADY FEELING FRAUGHT: 2019 Already feeling October. Feeling all November. Already festive, feeling December. New Year's Eve of 2019! Fully feeling in sentient September. Feeling chill. Feeling change. True. Feeling bold, feeling blest and blue. Feeling! prophetically feeling, I do. Feeling fraught but feeling no fear. Feeling wondrously, marvelously clear! feeling blessed being here! bearing witness, singing praises! Feeling that ineffable inability, but the virtuous virtual liability to self and to others who may not feel, who cannot feel, who do not feel as I now feel: to do something, to do anything positive, providential, profoundly profitable, that I personally can about such urgently insurgent internal feelings, but sing! Thus mimicking Wheatley, Dunbar, Cullen, Hughes, Weldon Johnson, I sing songs of the sensations that I feel! Of God's influences, infiltration. I sing!