Saturday, July 23, 2016

FREE AT LAST!

Getting the left testicle caught, while sitting, in a slot of the handicapped shower seat is surely no fun! I can truly testify to that as of today 7-20-2016! After turning and tussling this way and that, that way and this , calling on Jesus, and cussing too, I finally cupped my circumstances as best I could, and rocked back and forth, singing ,"I feel like going home, I feel like going home..." Then, just like that! My valued jewel slipped out of the slot in the shower seat's slat! "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!" Naturally, I texted my wife later about this most painfully discommoding incident. She said I should place a towel over the handicapped seat when showering . I told her that thought had occurred to me, parenthetically! I was using that towel for a footfall, to step on, while exiting. Metaphors aplenty