Tuesday, February 25, 2020

WHAT ABOUT US?

WHAT ABOUT US? Back in the 1970’s in KC, I sent out over 100 packs of information to black pastors offering to speak free on black history in black history month. I got one response , who first said “yes” then said “no” due to a sudden funeral. In the 1980’s I sent out to each member of the exalted (CBC), Congressional Black Caucus, a different information packet pertaining to black reparations. In it, I had proposed federal legislation forgiving all kinds of federal income taxes and state income taxes on black people for 15 years as recompense for depravity. I never received any response from any of these alleged leaders of any kind, not even an acknowledgement of receipt. They are more fearful than the black preachers about us! “You will know the truth and the truth will make you free,” words of Jesus Christ are two-edged swords!