Saturday, March 14, 2020

SATURDAY MORNING

Grandpa’s Saturday morning Rising this Saturday morning with a reasonable portion of health and strength; smells of breakfast permeating; sounds of two grand babies laughing playing watching television in the front of the house; feeling warm secure happiness amid a frightening national, and an international novel Covid-19 immunological pandemic ; yet, through it all I am still here alive, awake aware : seeing at bedside my piles of books stacked majestically with tales of others’ challenges; beside esoteric of 69-year old men like: an old lamp, assorts of medicine, candy, tissues, glasses, water bottle, papers, ink pen; breathing gushes of gratitude & praises to God the Father , to Jesus the Son, and to Mother, the Holy Ghost, for letting me, abetting me, for begetting me divine blessings to continue to participate peacefully, joyfully, lovingly, contentedly in our domestic panoply of irreplaceable family pleasures. Amen.